Guitar Lesson 1 – Absolute Beginner? Start Here! [Free 10 Day Starter Course]

Guitar Lesson 1 – Absolute Beginner? Start Here! [Free 10 Day Starter Course]

Guitar Lesson 1 – Absolute Beginner? Start Here! [Free 10 Day Starter Course]
Day 1 Lesson notes & help: ►►
DAY 2: ►►

How to tune your guitar: ►►

This 10 Day Starter Course is a ‘Youtube Friendly’ shorthand version of my Full Beginners Course! The Beginners Course is available for FREE here: ►►

Andy’s Website

Facebook

Twitter

For more totally free guitar lessons, check out There you will find a full beginners course, along with every guitar lesson of mine on YouTube, structured, easy to find, and with relevant chord sheets or TAB PLUS help and advice- all aimed at beginner Guitarists!

” upload_time=”2016-09-02T12:28:16.000Z” description=”SUBSCRIBE: ►► Day 1 Lesson notes & help: ►► DAY 2: ►► How to tune your guitar: ►► This 10 Day Starter Course is a ‘Youtube Friendly’ shorthand” duration=”PT16M11S”]

13 responses to “Guitar Lesson 1 – Absolute Beginner? Start Here! [Free 10 Day Starter Course]”

1. Ze Wu says:

Friend says guitar is easiest instrument to learn. I am at day 1 again after 1 month ><. Someone help.

2. Pari Gunda says:

Andy Guitar you are amazing…and really thank you for such easy and understanding lessons…I can’t believe I am playing those chords with ease…but YES…those fingers pain a lot…!

3. Phant0m1 says:

So I have a bit of a problem, my guitar is a Yamaha 40-c that I have been given by my friend. It is probably 10 years old, and I have just put on new strings. I have tuned it (I think I’ve done it correctly), but my sound sounds much heavier than his does. Can it be because my guitar is too old ??? Or is it my strings, I use ddario pro arte EJ45. If anyone has any suggentions please write!

4. Umaru Chan says:

YAAAEEEOWCH MY FINGERS ARE TO SMALL FOR THIS, IT HURTS NOPE NOPE NOPE SO MUCH NOPE

5. VicaMOOR says:

Bro, I followed the whole 90 degrees finger tip thing but the string still sounds muted…

6. James Jaks123 says:

I literally just called my dad while he was at work just to tell someone I learned my first song. Lol

7. ColejgH says:

I can’t seem to get A major down. Anyone have tips? I keep messing it up.

8. Miguel PS Barreto says:

THANK YOU, I bought a guitar today for the first time!! tune it with that app, and followed all your very detailde instructions !!! I am playing !!! Great teacher!

9. Biplab Bairagi says:

you are really great andy thank you soooo muchhhhhhhhh

10. mybatboys says:

Andy, I can’t express to you enough, how much I appreciate your videos. I’ve just begun to learn the guitar by watching some videos on “easy” songs, but was having issues that I was failing to remedy on my own. This first lesson has answered all of my issues, thus far (no doubt, more will arise as I progress), and I’m excited to be starting at the very beginning with your lessons. Thank you!

11. Boban Rajovic says:

Excellent Video clip! Forgive me for the intrusion, I would love your thoughts. Have you tried – Rozardner Stopping Sounds Reality (search on google)? It is a smashing one off product for how to instantly slow down music by software minus the normal expense. Ive heard some decent things about it and my friend Sam after a lifetime of fighting got astronomical success with it.

12. semilife says:

Thanks Andy. I am a complete beginner. Have learnt somuch in the 16 minutes lesson.

13. Pedro Yuuhi says:

Ok, first time here, let see if I can play Yes’ Roundabout at the end of the playlist 😛