How To Play ‘Dear Prudence’ By The Beatles_John Lennon – Acoustic Guitar Lesson

How To Play ‘Dear Prudence’ By The Beatles_John Lennon – Acoustic Guitar Lesson

How To Play ‘Dear Prudence’ By The Beatles_John Lennon – Acoustic Guitar Lesson
Please help support my lessons by donating here:

For more information on this lesson go here:

An acoustic guitar lesson how to play Dear Prudence by the Beatles from the 1968 album called “The Beatles” but what most people refer to as “The White Album.”

Website:

Facebook:

I get a lot of questions about my gear. You can read about it on the website here:

Thanks for watching. cheers

8 responses to “How To Play ‘Dear Prudence’ By The Beatles_John Lennon – Acoustic Guitar Lesson”

1. Shutup & Play - guitar tutorials says:

For more information on this lesson go here: https://www.shutupandplay.ca/dear-prudence–acoustic.html

2. Jonathan Schwabe says:

really great, the voicings are dead-on and your explanations and modeling are crystal clear! Many thanks!

3. Rufo Rufo says:

one thing i really dig about your teaching style is you dont go into nauseating detail about how to finger the chords.. im guessing you assume that anyone who is watching these tutorials already has some basic knowledge of chords and especially movable chords. for me this makes the tutorial easier to learn.

4. Sal Guglielmino says:

Great. Thank you so much. You are so right on with all this stuff. I really appreciate it.

5. mark shaw says:

“I got blisters on my fingers”! Thanks. My Grand daughter is named Prudence and I want to learn it for her.

6. augusto alejandro reyna del aguila says:

i dont even know how to start with that finger picking , it is just like my fingers doesnt work

7. Rodney Bowden says:

This song is difficult to fingerpick. I use a pick to play and it sounds great. But, I know it will not be perfect until I 100% comment to finger picking . Ty for the lesson.

8. Jason Leedle says:

Tried to tune my E string to D and fucking broke it lmao