Basic Guitar Chords – 3 Simple Steps (A And E Major)

Basic Guitar Chords – 3 Simple Steps (A And E Major)

Basic Guitar Chords – 3 Simple Steps (A And E Major)
Learn the A and E major chords in 3 simple steps. For more help on guitar chords visit

Guitar chords are one of the basic fundamentals of learning the guitar. They are very widely used in all styles of music.

There are many different types of chords that you can learn. The 2 basics types that you should start with however are the major and minor chords.

The two major chords in this lesson are two of 7 basic major chords. There are also 7 basic minor chords

7 responses to “Basic Guitar Chords – 3 Simple Steps (A And E Major)”

1. Diego Gumucio says:

Thanks so much

2. samba siva says:

learn to play acoustic guitar by ear  try *Awsomic Guitar Tutor* (should be on google have a look)?  Ive heard some decent things about it and my brother in law got excellent results  with it.

3. Rocky Maharjan says:

I’m not sure but ,if anyone else    is searching for
    best bass guitar courses  try *Awsomic Guitar Tutor* (do a google search ) ?  Ive heard some unbelievable things about it and my m8 got cool success  with it.

4. hewrecbizman says:

As a beginner electric guitar player the thing that makes me glad about this video, is how much easier it made it for me to start getting the hang of these two chords. Before I was having a hard time trying to play too much of any chords without certain fingers touching other strings. The only chords I could get before were just those that I only had to press down on two strings right next to each other, which was mostly Smoke On The Water. When it came to playing E major the only bit of a problem I still had was not seeming to be able to help a finger touching the high E string. Otherwise I got it played right. I just wasn’t being able to get how to play any other chords but those that I only had to press down on two strings right by each other like Smoke On The Water, when it came to other guitar chord You Tube videos. It was only on this video I was able to start getting it. I’m sure I’ll also find the other videos by guitarpronto helping me learn how to play the other guitar chords.

5. Bag of chiuuups says:

fuck this i quit this shit it’s too hard

6. Adelia Cosse says: